Varigated Impressions 126 Faded Linen
- Fiber Content: 50% Wool 50% Silk
- Distributor/Manufacturer: Caron Collection
- What it is: Blend of Wool and Silk
- Length of skein: 36 yards
- Usage tips: Impressions is a very versatile fiber and can be used on fine linens as well as larger counts of needlepoint canvas. You can often control the look of your stitches to create either a sculpted or a satiny look simply by adding or subtracting one strand. The blend of wool and silk gives a unique appearance as the two fibers reflect light differently, giving your stitching great depth.
- Faded Linen